This is an individual retreat for erotic educators, sexological bodyworkers, and other erotic service providers. We know the work we do is important and life-affirming, but it can be hard to find the words to explain to families, communities, and potential clients. It can be hard to take the creative time we need to write about our work and build an online presence.
Stay at your self-contained, private accommodation at Caffyn’s studio, enjoy time on Salt Spring Island, and work with her over 6 days to:
- find language to explain the unique work you do,
- write material for a simple website,
- create a short video about your work.
- begin to build an online presence with a website and Youtube video
- have fun talking and sharing about work in this field
- potentially exchange bodywork as colleagues (no charge)
Before Caffyn found her calling in Somatic Sex Education, she worked as a writer, editor, and online educator. She enjoys supporting other erotic educators in creating their own unique online presence. You will meet for 2+ hours each day and then work on your own, using her worksheets and guidance.
$1890 for 6 nights accommodation and 12 hours of Caffyn’s time
There is a Suite with private entry, queen bed, kitchenette and full bath, ocean view, and a self-contained tiny Cabin. For pictures of the included accommodations and more information see www.saltspringislandhideaway.com
To learn more, contact Caffyn. You can email or book a free 15-minute conversation here: